The Ballet Studio
9527 Folsom Blvd Ste. E
Sacramento, CA 95827
Founded by Bobbi Bader
The Ballet Studio Policies
Dear Students, Parents and Caregivers,
The studio policies and dress code are to help establish an environment in which the highest possible quality of teaching and learning can be achieved. Policies are to be strictly followed by all.
1. Classes are offered on a continuing basis with registration at all times. Classes begin and end at the discretion of the studio board.
2. Teens are welcome in adult classes.
3. Classes will be observed only with prior arrangement and approval by the instructor.
4. All students are required to abide by the dress code. Students not properly prepared may observe class, and are welcome make it up within the month.
5. Students are urged to arrive 10 – 20 minutes prior to class to perform their own stretching and warm ups.
6. Students arriving 10 minutes late, or after plies, will be asked to observe class. Students may leave class at any time with permission of the instructor.
7. Students should be picked up promptly at the end of class. All Students 17 and younger must wait inside the studio until their ride arrives.
8. Prolonged credit is not given for classes missed unless there is an extended illness or very unusual circumstance with notification given as soon as possible.
9. No pictures may be taken while class is in session.
10. No food or drinks allowed on the teaching floor or in the dressing rooms.
11. No smoking in the studio.
12. No street shoes allowed on the teaching floor at any time.
13. Bounced checks will be charged a $35.00 fee. Any future payments must be made in cash in exact amounts.
14. Tuition due dates are marked on the studio calendar. Tuition is due prior to the student’s participation in the first class of the session. A $10.00 late fee will be assessed for payments made after the first week of the session. Students are strongly encouraged to avoid late payment, and may pay early or mail in tuition in order to avoid late fees.