● To ensure the safety of students and teachers, the maximum capacity of the Studio will be 14 people. This will make certain the required physical distancing of at least six feet is maintained between students.
● Upon arriving or exiting the Studio, handwashing will be required with soap or sanitizer. Face coverings are mandatory.
● Reservations will be taken online. Please sign the waiver of liability before your first class in the studio.
● Students will be allowed to enter the building 5 minutes before their class starts and are expected to exit promptly after class ends.
● Please limit the personal items you bring into the studio. Street shoes will be left in a designated area. Bring your own towel and place your water bottle/keys/wallet/cell phone on it. Pointe students will receive special instructions. Please don’t bring any bags.
● Dance wear should be worn to and from class with shorts or a ballet skirt. Changing on premises, bare feet or personal mats are not admissible.
● For everyone’s safety, students with cold/flu-like symptoms will not be permitted to take class. This includes having a temperature, not feeling well, a dry cough, headache, or a lost sense of smell and taste.
● Unfortunately, congregating in the waiting area is not permitted. This includes lying, exercising, or stretching on the floor before, during or after class.
● For everyone’s safety only students are allowed in the building.
9527 Folsom Blvd., Suite E, Sacramento CA 95827 (Butterfield Plaza)